Customer Success Manager
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Location: At Opencare, we are a remote first organization. We are open to applicants from across Canada and the US.
Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspective that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business.
Experience means something different to each of us and your unique combination of skills, passions and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team. If the role below is of interest to you, please consider applying!
Opencare’s Mission:To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, which frees them up to prioritize world class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important part of our body, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that. Through the Opencare marketplace, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness. We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture and what we do at Opencare here.
How will you help us get there:
As a Customer Success Manager at Opencare, your primary focus will be on nurturing and enhancing relationships with our top dental practices. Reporting to the Director of Customer Operations, you will be the primary contact for our top accounts and lead efforts to enhance our dental partners' experiences, forging strong relationships and ensuring their success with our platform. Your role is central to maintaining and strengthening these crucial partnerships, driving their success through proactive engagement. Your expertise will also be instrumental in shaping the team, implementing continuous process improvements, and scaling our operations to meet the demands of rapid growth.
Your Primary Role:
- Act as the primary point of contact, and nurture relationships, with our largest dental practice customers, ensuring retention and engagement with our product
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Customer Experience, and other internal teams to ensure practices are receiving significant product value
- Monitor key account performance, identify opportunities for growth or improvement, and proactively act on them in line with business objectives
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts. Actively contribute to the development of new customer success initiatives, enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our team strategies
- Drive strategic discussions and reviews, promoting long-term growth for our partners
Skills and attributes we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B customer success or account management in a SaaS, marketplace, or dental industry environment (e.g. office manager, DSO)
- Proven track record in managing key accounts
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency in CRM tools and platforms
- Strong analytical abilities and detail orientation
- Self-driven, capable of thriving in a remote work environment
- Ability to be a key influencer in product roadmap development, using customer insights and feedback to guide our product evolution
- Experience in the health or dental industry
- Background in implementing customer success strategies
At Opencare, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity makes us stronger and more innovative, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you require assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please inform your Talent Partner.