BI & A Analyst, Marketing
Marketing & Communications, IT
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
82% of small businesses fail due to poor management of cash flow. Our vision is to enable the advancement of Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) by developing the tools & insights they need to maximize their cash flow. Over 9,000 businesses and their finance teams trust Plooto to automate their financial processes so they can focus on reaching their true potential.
We are seeking a BI&A Analyst to join our BI&A team and support our Marketing function in business growth through data-driven insights. As a BI&A Analyst, you will be responsible for developing quantitative solutions for enhancing marketing campaigns and initiatives and using your expertise in quantitative analysis to help advise, influence, support, and execute our decisions.
You will also utilize multiple analytics tools such as Power BI, Segment, Google Analytics , and a variety of techniques based on business requirements such as performance variance testing, A/B and multivariate testing, ROI measurement, statistical analysis, and segmentation.
The role heavily relies on proficiency in accessing data from various sources, such as relational databases, distributed data sources, and third-party data capture tools. Analyzing visualization tools (e.g. Segment, Power BI, Google Analytics, Google Ads words) you'll share customized insights with business and analytics partners. You will prototype data sets used in reporting and analyses as well as design, implement, and interpret test results using common frameworks.
- Develop actionable plans for the implementation of process improvements, using analytics to drive continuous improvement and increase business profitability
- Conceive, design, and monitor campaign performance KPIs and analysis frameworks to improve business profitability, and analyze customer-level information to determine the effectiveness of strategies and generate additional profitability-enhancing strategies
- Serve as a strategic partner to Product, Experience, and Adoption teams by using data to surface insights, create metrics, and communicate a point of view
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, prioritizing data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people analytics team
- Utilize a variety of analytics tools such as Power BI, Google Analytics, and Segment to access and analyze data from various sources
- Develop and prototype data sets used in reporting and analysis, and design and implement test results using common frameworks
- A minimum experience of 3-4 years required
- A bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Economics
- Experience with analytics tools such as Power BI, Google Analytics, and Segment
- Certifications from GA and use of GA4 are preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Demonstrated experience working with data and analytics in a business setting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets and translate insights into actionable recommendations
- Familiarity with statistical analysis techniques such as A/B testing, multivariate testing, and regression analysis
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot & Salesforce
- Power BI DAC Certifications
- Intermediate skills in python or other scripting languages (R, Linda, C++)
See more open positions at Plooto
Something looks off?