Ad Operations Specialist
The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of client accounts. The Ad Operations Specialist will develop an understanding of our retail partners business and maintain a positive relationship to position Vantage as their strategic long-term retail media network resource. You will assist retail clients in using Vantage’s machine learning and artificial intelligence platform that powers their media network.
This is a customer service role with a heavy focus on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram & Google Advertising that is highly focused on generating insights and campaign performance. You must be comfortable building remote relationships, managing Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad campaigns, and connecting with clients as a subject matter expert.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Account Manager in the day-to-day management of accounts, including responding to client phone calls, emails, production, and creative deadlines to ensure the continued progress of client workflow and meeting project deadlines
- Develop tailored strategic plans to execute effective digital advertising campaigns and tactics that achieve client goals
- Navigate FB Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV360 and Google Analytics interface with ease to audit campaigns, report on performance, and find opportunities to meet revenue and ROAS targets, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur
- Oversee campaign budget management and review automated adjustments
- Create client-facing reports on all aspects of Vantage campaigns
- Bring innovation to your role and implement testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creative, messaging and layout, beta testing, A/B testing and more
- Ensure that project milestones are achieved within the project timeline and seek new opportunities to provide additional services within existing client accounts
- Ensure internal processes are followed, and that campaigns are being actively monitored and improved on
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising, specifically with Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads, DV360, remarketing and Conversion tracking, knowledge of Google Analytics for reporting and tracking
- A high degree of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, able to crunch numbers and turn around a compelling, and well-structured report on what you’ve found (Bonus points if the report looks good too)
- Strong sense of curiosity, analytical mind with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Results-oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Previous experience working with retail brands is a huge bonus
- Languages other than English are a bonus. Especially Spanish and French.
- Please submit c.v. with cover letter to Careers @VantageAnalytics.com
Something looks off?