Primary Care Provider, Beverly Hills (MD/DO, Board Certified) - UCSF Health Affiliate
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
Circle Medical is a UCSF affiliate primary care practice that provides panel-focused primary care medicine to adult patients. We are an evidence-based practice engaging our evolving technology to ensure the highest level of quality primary care.
This is a full-time salaried, not hourly, position in the clinic, and all clinicians are expected to perform project-based work in addition to scheduled patient contact hours.
More about us can be found on our website.
Circle Medical- A UCSF Health Affiliate is headquartered in San Francisco and is expanding its clinic locations. We are currently seeking exceptional primary care providers who are interested in delivering direct patient care while helping establish our modern primary care clinic in the Los Angeles / Beverly Hills area.
We are hiring full-time primary care physicians to work out of our brand new clinic in Beverly Hills.
This is a great opportunity to build your on-site patient panel as well as offer your existing patients the opportunity to see you over video using our telemedicine technology.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Take medical histories, examine patients, record results, make diagnoses and develop care plans.
- Order diagnostic tests such as EKGs, blood work, and imaging, and interpret the results to patients
- Perform procedures such as immunizations, cryotherapy, pap smears, and Nexplanon insertion/removal
- Communicate with patients in person, via chat, and occasionally by phone regarding treatment
- Maintain thorough documentation of patient examinations, diagnoses, and treatments
- Provide general health education regarding matters such as proper diet, family planning, and health maintenance
- Prescribe medication to the extent allowable by state guidelines and following company policy
- Detect changes in patients’ health and modify treatment plan as needed
- Consult and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Provide compassionate care to individuals of all backgrounds
- Proficient in providing evidence-based care
- Remain up to date on clinic and company changes and updates
- Degree from an accredited MD/DO program
- Board Certified
- Active California license
- Active DEA registration (including schedule II)
- Basic Life Support CPR certification
- 2 years of experience strongly preferred; 3+ years is ideal
- Experience in a primary care setting
- Interest in transforming healthcare by leveraging technology
- Desire to be an active member of a team dedicated to improving healthcare delivery and accessibility
- Able to communicate asynchronously with patients and team members
- Confidence to navigate change and embrace variability
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, and moving
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens, and patient body fluids
- Competitive Salary!
- 100% Employer-sponsored medical benefits for you and your dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off (2 weeks PTO + 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401K + matching
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location, output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position starting with an annual base salary of $142,000-$170,000 (MD/DO) plus, stock options, generous vacation, full medical/dental benefits, 401K, and more.
This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
See more open positions at Circle Medical
Something looks off?