Medical Assistant, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 2, 2023
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is on a mission to reinvent primary care with a better experience, outcomes, and accessibility. We are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers, and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhanced care and reduce charting time.
We're hiring a medical assistant to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
As a medical assistant, you will play a pivotal role in delivering excellent medical care and helping us scale to the next level. You embrace change and thrive in a fast-paced environment in our new beautiful Beverly Hills Clinic!
This is an entry-level position in a fast-growing venture-backed startup with significant opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and it is also a great opportunity to work closely with physicians (MDs and DOs), physician assistants, and nurse practitioners and gain clinical exposure.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Vaccine administration
- Processing specimens
- Assist with procedures (set up and clean up)
- Clerical duties involved with patient care
- Manage supplies and inventory at scheduled times
- Equip lab and exam rooms with appropriate supplies
- Consult and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Provide compassionate care to individuals of all backgrounds
- Remain up to date on clinic and company changes and updates
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA)
- At ease with new technologies and able to problem solve
- Must have full-time availability M-F
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE:
- One year of MA experience
- Prior work experience in healthcare settings
- A clear personal career growth plans in the medical field
- Being ambitious to work with a growing startup with a positive attitude that helps layer a strong foundation for growth
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, and moving
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to chemicals, blood-borne pathogens, and patient body fluids
Full-time scheduling requirements:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent pay based on location output levels and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position hiring at $22.00 - $24.00 an hour, plus generous vacation, paid holidays and full medical/dental/vision/life benefits, and 401K.
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.