Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Circle Medical is a Y-Combinator healthcare technology startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and physicians, our telemedicine software has pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our founding team has decades of experience with successful technology startup exits. We’ve used our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to scale from California to over fifteen states across the US.
We’re now entering the hyper growth phase, expanding nationwide from over fifteen states to all fifty states in the next six months. And this is only the beginning.
More about us can be found on our website.
We are currently looking for an IT Manager to join the IT team at Circle Medical Technologies. As we continue to grow, we are constantly searching for exceptional talent to be a part of our team. This position will be based out of our Montreal, Quebec office.
The IT Specialist will be supporting IT systems across the organization, contributing to our mission to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain the company’s device inventory and device enrollment system.
- Provision user accounts and offboard user accounts as needed.
- Conduct IT related training to new hires, users and technical teams as needed.
- Provide support via IT Helpdesk troubleshooting and providing technical support to internal users.
- Maintain software apps and vendor inventory.
- Maintain problem documentations and their resolution procedures for reference procedures.
- Enforce company security policies and procedures ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Report system downtime and performance issues to Manager.
- Stay up to date with IT best practices through continuous education.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 1+ years of experience in a similar IT or Security role, or other relevant role.
- Keen interest in information security, technological development and advancements.
- Working knowledge of acOS and Windows.
- Strong ability to execute, thinking critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE
- Good knowledge of security principles
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace and Apple MDM
- Basic programming skills (ie, ability to write scripts for automation)
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location (San Francisco, Montreal, or remote in US), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position, with an annual salary (cash and stock combined) of $52,000 to $63,000 CAD plus, generous vacation, full medical/dental benefits (depending on working location).
- Flexible vacation, eligibility after 90-days
- Plus 10 annual paid Holidays
- Full medical/dental benefits, enhancing local provincial coverage + life & disability
- Wellness perks, including discounts for mental health programs and online wellness courses
- Weekly in-office team lunches!
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.