Primary Care Provider (NP/PA, Board Certified)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 4, 2021
About Circle Medical
Our mission is to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet.
Funded by Y Combinator, we are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhance care and cut down on charting time.
Do you want to spend more time with patients and less time charting? Do you want to be at the forefront of the innovations happening in primary care?
We are currently seeking exceptional full time primary care providers in a healthcare start-up in the Bay Area. You will deliver care to your own patient panel at our network of brick and mortar locations and through chat and telemedicine.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about transforming healthcare and able to think outside the box of the traditional healthcare model
- Excited about the idea of leveraging technology to deliver high-quality, patient-centric primary care and helping craft the operational model
- Eager to provide an amazing customer service experience with a high level of attention to our patients' needs
WHAT YOU WLL BRING
- Take medical histories, examine patients, record results, make diagnoses and develop care plans.
- Order diagnostic tests such as EKGs, blood work, and imaging, and interpret the results to patients
- Perform procedures such as immunizations, cryotherapy, pap smears, and Nexplanon insertion/removal
- Communicate with patients in person, via chat, and occasionally by phone regarding treatment
- Maintain thorough documentation of patient examinations, diagnoses, and treatments
- Provide general health education regarding matters such as proper diet, family planning, and health maintenance
- Prescribe medication to the extent allowable by state guidelines and following company policy
- Detect changes in patients’ health and modify treatment plan as needed
- Consult and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Provide compassionate care to individuals of all backgrounds
- Proficient in providing evidence-based care
- Remain up to date on clinic and company changes and updates
- Master’s degree from an accredited nurse practitioner/physician assistant program
- Board Certified
- Active California license (or New York)
- Active DEA registration (including schedule II)
- Basic Life Support CPR certification
- 2 years of experience strongly preferred; 3+ years is ideal
- Experience in a primary care setting
- Interest in transforming healthcare by leveraging technology
- Desire to be an active member of a team dedicated to improving healthcare delivery and accessibility
- Able to communicate asynchronously with patients and team members
- Confidence to navigate change and embrace variability
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, and moving
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens, and patient body fluids
- Competitive salary; $125,000-$150,000
- 100% Employer-sponsored medical benefits for you and your dependents
- 4 weeks paid time off (2 weeks PTO + 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401K + matching
This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.