Office Administrator, Clinic Business
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Circle Medical is the fastest-growing telemedicine provider in the US and has seen incredible growth of over 200% per year in each of the previous two years.
Circle Medical is a venture-backed Y-Combinator healthcare startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier physicians, engineers, and designers, our medical practice and underlying technology have pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our focus on building directly for our patients and providers to address serious care accessibility issues has enabled us to grow over 3X year-over-year. We’re now using our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to continue building out our hybrid in-clinic and telemedicine model across all fifty states.
More about us can be found on our website.
We are currently looking for an Office or Clinic Administrator with experience in the healthcare industry to join the Clinics team at Circle Medical Technologies. As we continue to grow, we are constantly searching for exceptional talent to be a part of our team. This position is based out of our San Francisco clinic.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintains office services by organizing, implementing, and creating office operations and procedures
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system
- Performing clerical tasks, like managing and filing mail, and responding to correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms, and emails
- Maintaining incoming patient medical records
- Maintaining, sorting, scanning, and organizing clinic mail while working with multiple departments' needs
- Minimizing incoming mail by working with multiple departments on going paperless
- Maintaining accounting records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files, with a high level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment
- In collaboration with the People team, help in the onboarding experience for new hires, making sure everything is ready for their first day, supporting the maintenance of employee files, and assisting with onboarding activities
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Coordinating and managing clinic visitors/visitor schedules at all flagship locations
- Coordinating clinic activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Work cross-functionally with all departments on clinical administrative needs
- Assist various departments and C-Suite with administrative support and ad-hoc tasks when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Prior experience in a healthcare admin environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College degree or equivalent work-related experience
- At least two years of related experience required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE
- Proven track record with other startups or VC-funded companies
- Prior experience in a healthcare clinic or industry
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with an hourly rate from $20 - $23
- Accrued vacation, eligibility after 90-days
- Plus 10 annual paid Holidays
- $500 annual education and development reimbursement
- Full medical/dental benefits, enhancing local provincial coverage + life & disability
- Wellness perks, including discounts for mental health programs and online wellness courses
Circle Medical is an equal-opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.