Senior CRM Manager
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Circle Medical is the fastest growing telemedicine provider in the US and has seen incredible growth of over 200% per year in each of the previous two years.
Circle Medical is a venture-backed Y-Combinator healthcare startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier physicians, engineers, and designers, our medical practice and underlying technology have pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our focus on building directly for our patients and providers to address serious care accessibility issues has enabled us to grow over 3X year-over-year. We’re now using our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to continue building out our hybrid in-clinic and telemedicine model across all fifty states.
More about us can be found on our website.
This position may be based out of our locations in Montreal, Quebec (preferred), San Francisco, New York.
We have an exciting, high impact position within our Growth team at Circle Medical Technologies. We are currently looking for a Senior CRM Manager to lead and develop our CRM function. In this role you will develop and optimize programs across engagement, activation, and retention initiatives, while helping run day-to-day operations for Circle Medical’s comms channels (Email, SMS, in-app and push).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and optimize end-to-end CRM programs to enhance patient engagement and retention driving key growth metrics, monitoring complex journeys, triggers, and automations with static and dynamic content.
- Lead the strategy, conceptualization, and management of retention and engagement initiatives through various channels, including email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Fully own and manage our CRM platforms and tools, contractual relationships, and channel strategies.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of comms campaigns, from conceptualization and design to deployment and analysis, ensuring seamless execution.
- Analyze the performance of CRM campaigns, providing actionable insights to improve future initiatives and align with growth KPIs.
- Remain informed about industry trends and best practices, ensuring that CRM strategies remain innovative and effective
- Ideate, plan and execute comms experiments from ideation to implementation to drive growth metrics across activation & retention, reporting on experiments results and next steps.
- Manage cross-functional collaboration with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data teams to deliver compelling, personalized customer journeys.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extract actionable information.
- Communication: Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Organization: Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Customer-obsessed with a creative mindset, caring deeply about customer experiences.
- Marketing Automation: Experience leveraging robust marketing automation/CRM systems like Iterable, Braze, MoEngage, or similar.
- Data-Driven Marketing: Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results.
- College diploma or university degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in leading email marketing and CRM strategy development for a direct to consumer product or brand
- Proficiency in CRM channel data, audience segmentation, content creation, campaign optimization, and A/B testing.
- Proven ability to drive impact and return on investment from comms
- Previous experience in a fast growth technology business is an asset.
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary range of $129,000 to $154,000 CAD plus generous vacation, and full medical/dental benefits, and 401K with company matching.
- Flexible vacation, eligibility after 90-days
- Plus 10 annual paid Holidays
- $500 annual education and development reimbursement
- Full medical/dental benefits, enhancing local provincial coverage + life & disability
- Wellness perks, including discounts for mental health programs and online wellness courses
- Weekly in-office team lunches! (Montreal)
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.