Posted on Friday, February 10, 2023
Delphia is building a new kind of asset management business that re-thinks the value data and how it can be used to gain an edge in the market. We believe that managing peoples' data, alongside their money, can unlock new forms of wealth creation in peoples' lives.
To accomplish this, Delphia allows anyone to improve its investment strategies by connecting the apps on their phone to their investment account, which in turn, unlocks access to trends in the data and proprietary investment strategies, including the Delphia 500 which aims to beat the popular S&P 500 index.
Whether we're identifying trends or educating people on how their data can be used to make better investment decisions, the people at Delphia are socially-minded creatives at heart. Our teams are continually iterating, solving hard problems, and collaborating to generate new forms of value and economic returns. We want people to realize the true value of their data — and we're just getting started.
Delphia is growing! Our multi-disciplinary team is 90 people strong and located around the world with offices in New York, Toronto and London, England. The company was founded in 2018 and is a graduate of Y Combinator and the Creative Destruction Lab. We’ve raised three rounds of funding and approximately $77 million to date.
As a member of the Delphia team, you will enjoy a variety of perks and benefits such as:
● Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, plus a Health Spending Account
● Gym Allowance
● Annual Delphia Summit
● Quarterly Town Halls in person at different locations
● Quarterly Team Offsites in person at different locations
● Flexible work hours with the ability to work from home
● Work From Anywhere Policy
● Flexible Time-Off Policy
● Employee Stock Options
● Access to our Hedge Fund
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Delphia is committed to working with applicants requesting accommodations.
As a company, we use 7 Leadership Principles to guide how we work:
1. Maximal Reciprocity: give more than you take; the problem is bigger than the sum of us
2. Reason from First Principles: don't prescribe solutions without first exploring the root
3. Speak Truth to Power: there is no diversity of thought without the courage to speak
4. Deliver Often: consistency and cadence will compound over time
5. Direct Your Own Future: discover the upper bound of your potential
6. Do No Harm: a never-ending goal we should always be striving for
7. Mission Over Culture (Over Strategy): audacious goals require heterogeneous teams
See more open positions at Delphia
Something looks off?