We are seeking a skilled Project and Change Manager to join our Operational Excellence team. As the Project and Change Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing company-wide projects and initiatives, implementing and driving adoption of change management and project management principles, methodologies, and best practices. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure smooth project execution and provide timely and accurate progress reports to management, enabling informed decision-making. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth and successful project implementations by guiding teams through change, mitigating resistance, and maximizing adoption. You will also provide support to the Operational Excellence team in other areas where support may be needed such as reporting and knowledge management.
About the company:
FundThrough is a leading fintech company accelerating cash flow and enabling growth for small and medium sized businesses that sell to large customers and wait to get paid. Based in Toronto and operating across North America, FundThrough’s AI-powered invoice funding platform gives B2B businesses fast, customized funding offers to get their invoices paid in a few days – rather than a few months – and get quick access to cash they’ve already earned.
- Coordinate and oversee all company-wide projects and initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Identify potential conflicts, dependencies, and resource constraints, and implement effective mitigation strategies to keep projects on track.
- Develop and execute comprehensive communication plans to keep all stakeholders informed about project updates, changes, and milestones
- Conduct change impact assessments for projects to identify potential risks and challenges related to people, processes, and technology, and develop strategies to address these risks
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of change management efforts and project adoption. Analyze data to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage the end-to-end change and deployment deliverables specific to projects including regular communication to stakeholders to inform, engage and motivate the impacted functions ensuring acceptance and necessary buy in as well as completion of the required preparatory steps.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications in Change Management (e.g., CCMP, Prosci) and Project Management (e.g., PMP) is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, with a demonstrated ability to lead and deliver successful projects on time.
- 2+ years of experience in change management, with a focus on guiding individuals and organizations through transitions.
- Solid understanding of change management and project management principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capability to identify change-related challenges and develop innovative solutions.
- Proven track record of effectively managing resistance to change and driving successful adoption of new processes and systems.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a rapidly-growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation
- Family-friendly policies
- Work from home
- Birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work we do, clearing a criminal record check is a condition of employment. FundThrough encourages applications from candidates with differing abilities. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage in the selection process.
FundThrough encourages applications from candidates with differing abilities. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage in the selection process.
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH**