Senior Manager or Director of Revenue Operations
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager/Director of Revenue Operations to lead our revenue reporting, forecasting, and analysis efforts. This role will play a critical part in supporting our revenue teams including the strategic and tactical decision-making processes by delivering accurate, insightful, and actionable data to key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in revenue operations, a deep understanding of Salesforce (SFDC) environment, and proficiency in BI tools such as Periscope, SiSense, and/or Tableau. While this is a senior role, our ideal candidate is comfortable also being an individual contributor, conducting their own analysis.
About the company
FundThrough is a leading fintech company accelerating cash flow and enabling growth for small and medium sized businesses that sell to large customers and wait to get paid. Based in Toronto and operating across North America, FundThrough’s AI-powered invoice funding platform gives B2B businesses fast, customized funding offers to get their invoices paid in a few days – rather than a few months – and get quick access to cash they’ve already earned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to own and build rolling forecasts (short and long term), challenging assumptions and coordinating inputs
- Lead sales forecasting activities, ensuring accuracy and relevance to business goals
- Develop detailed partner forecasts, considering various assumptions and scenarios for internal and external use
- Maintain external actuals reports for partners and external stakeholders, working with the partnerships team to flag issues & opportunities
- Partner closely with sales, marketing and partner leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and operational improvements
- Regularly analyze our data for key trends, identifying gaps in GTM motion and utilizing data to make recommendations and improvements and ensuring their successful rollout across various departments.
- Evaluate and refine revenue-related processes to ensure scalability and efficiency across the sales, marketing, and customer success funnels.
- Ensure data accuracy and transparency in presenting actuals, assumptions, and inputs across all reports including