Real Estate Leasing Associate
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process.
What We Need: A full-time leasing agent to join our growing team!
What We Offer:
- Hands-on Training and Support: Industry experts guiding you through the process to maximize your production and income.
- 350+ units to rent! From studios to penthouses, individual landlords to institutional partnerships and everything in between.
- Full Administrative Support: Work smarter. We have automated most of your admin work - no more drafting leases or manually running credit checks.
- Generate leads primarily through online marketing
- Schedule and conduct visits
- Follow up with potential tenants
- Gather rental applications via our online platform.
What We’re Looking For:
- Hard working and adaptable individual who's comfortable with a fast-paced and always-changing startup environment.
- Experience in sales, customer service or hospitality.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
40 + hrs a week, flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Insured vehicle and valid driver’s license.
OACIQ Real Estate License (asset)
- Highly competitive salary + un-capped commission pay structure.
- Comprehensive dental, vision, and medical plan
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
See more open positions at Guiker
Something looks off?