Residential Real Estate Leasing Associate
Guiker is Canadian-based real estate company modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process.
What We Need: A full-time leasing agent to help spearhead our rental operations in Chicago.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to implement and transform our rental process in the Chicago market.
- Inbound leads: You'll have access to hundreds of inbound leads that our systems generate.
- 300+ units to rent! From studios to penthouses, individual landlords to institutional partnerships and everything in between.
- Follow up on tenant inquiries
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date inventory list
- Schedule and conduct visits
- Guide tenants through the application and lease signing process
What We’re Looking For:
- A hard working and adaptable individual who's comfortable with a fast-paced and always-changing startup environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - someone willing to step in and contribute to build the process from the ground up, taking on multiple hats as needed.
- Experience in sales, customer service or hospitality.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
40 + hrs a week, flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
IL leasing and/or broker's license (or on track to get one within 3 months).
Insured vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Previous experience in leasing and/or property management in Chicago
Please note our units are primarily situated in and around the following areas: River North, South Loop, Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, Lake View, Irving Park.
Being able to conveniently commute to these locations on a regular basis will be necessary.
- Highly competitive salary + un-capped commission pay structure
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.