Leasing Associate - Chicago - July Start
Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
What We Need: A Leasing Champion to spearhead our expansion into our first U.S. city.
- Prospecting potential tenant leads
- Showcase Guiker properties
- Guide tenants through the leasing process
- Participating in product improvement and strategy discussions
- Experience in a customer-facing role and comfortable on the phone
- Self-motivated and adaptable - comfortable with a fast-paced and always changing startup environment
- Ability to succeed in an autonomous, competitive, and results-oriented environment
- Drive to make a significant impact
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Previous sales experience in a startup environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Uncapped Commissions
- Learning & Professional Development
- Endless Opportunities for Growth
Expected start date: July 1, 2021
Something looks off?