Leasing Associate (Montreal)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
What We Need: A Leasing Champion.
- Prospecting potential tenant leads
- Showcase Guiker properties
- Guide tenants through the leasing process
- Participating In product improvement discussions
- Experience in a customer-facing role and comfortable on the phone
- Self-motivated and adaptable - comfortable with a fast-paced and always changing startup environment
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, results-oriented environment
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Fluently bilingual (EN/FR)
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Previous sales experience in a startup environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Uncapped Commissions
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits Plan
- Learning & Professional Development
- Endless Opportunities for Growth
See more open positions at Guiker
Something looks off?