Conversational Data Analyst - Customer Success
HumanFirst is a leader in providing data-centric tools for natural language understanding (NLU) and large language model (LLM) design and build. Used by many of the largest companies across the world, HumanFirst helps teams team superpower any natural language application, including chatbots, virtual assistants, IVR, agent augmentation, analytics, or NLU-powered help centres.
We are looking for a Conversational Data Analytst to join our Customer Success team to help our clients analyse their conversations and documents at scale using HumanFrist.
- A successful applicant *must*
- Have experience of producing high quality visualisations of data gained from natural language understanding across a corpus of documents or preferably conversations.
- Be a clear communicator able explain good NLU design for analytics to clients both in large corporate environments and rapidly moving start-ups.
- Be enthusiastic about the possibilities for LLMs taking natural language analytics to the next level.
- Produce end to end analysis for clients of their corpus of conversations or documents and help turn these into high quality visualisations and recommendations.
- Review client NLU designs for understanding their data, help them integrate HumanFirst in their workflows and solve their existing NLU design and analytics issues.
- Ensure clients have a first-class onboarding experience to the HumanFirst platform.
- Help clients move from traditional intent/entity led design to building new generative artifacts.
- Chase down client issues, champion client feedback and help make the HumanFirst product irresistible for clients.
- Maintain high quality video, practical exercises, and text documentation to help clients get the best out of the solution.
- Prior experience of analysing human to human or human to bot conversations using natural language understanding.
- Able to demonstrate high quality ways of visualising data gained from natural language understanding and turning it into meaningful recommendations.
- Clear communication on video, in person and in writing in English (French an added advantage)
- Experienced with remote-working
- Independent and self-motivated
The core team is located in the greater Montreal area, but we’ve grown up as a remote-first team. We’re particularly looking for applicants from US Timezones -5 to -8 UTC
This is your chance to join a highly regarded team in a scaling startup in a cutting-edge area.
Something looks off?