AVP/VP, Product Management (Platform Foundations & Data)
At League we have created a novel healthcare user experience platform that enables us to create unique applications that fit many market segments and solutions.
As AVP/VP, Product Management, you will set the product vision and roadmap for our Data Platform and Foundational technologies that enable League to integrate seamlessly into complex ecosystems and scale to meet the complex needs of some of the largest Healthcare companies in the world. You will manage a team of smart, driven product managers across multiple product lines who will help inform and execute the vision. You will tackle extremely challenging problems in the complex health care space, with the ultimate goal of making our members live healthier lives, everyday.
In this role, you will:
- Define strategy and roadmap for our Data Platform and Foundational Technologies that fuel the interoperability and scaling ability of our platform
- Work alongside our Solutions and Market teams to identify and prioritize gaps in our solutions and underlying capabilities
- Understanding the competitive landscape and evaluating League’s position relative to competitors in each market
- Advocate for developers and partners as users of our platform
- Become a key Product Management evangelist for mid-late stage sales:
- Build trust and credibility with late stage customers by presenting a clear and meaningful vision of League’s overall technology platform and data capabilities.
- Partnering with our product marketing team to create powerful demonstrations and go-to-market materials
- Lead a team of product managers focused on our Data Platform, Personalization algorithms, UX layout engine, Reliability, Extensibility, and more.
- Create a quantitative research strategy by partnering with our analysts and data scientists
- Collaborate gracefully with design, engineering, and operations teams to ensure we are exceeding our company goals
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and roadblocks that may impair the team’s ability to meet goals
- 8+ years healthcare technology strategy and/or product strategy experience, with a focus in data strategy and platform technology
- Deep industry knowledge of the digital landscape for payers or providers
- Excellent at building and maintaining cross functional relationships
- Strong communicator
- Strong problem solver
- Strong project and time management
- Strong understanding of our technical stack + architecture
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Compliance with League’s secure coding practice
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.