Program Manager, Content Strategy (Health Solutions)
As a Program Manager in Health Solutions you will be a strategic partner to our rapidly growing business. Your work will be instrumental in bringing the Health Journey to market and associated health programming. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission, creative in driving business value and capable of operating with a high comfortability in an ambiguous environment.
In addition, a Program Manager in Health Solutions will lead and support our clients to meet their content goals, focused on driving positive health outcomes within a variety of capabilities including Health Journey, Care Collections, Wallet, and Health Profile. You will build, nurture, and grow business relationships with internal stakeholders and our clients. The person will also act as a key point of contact between our internal stakeholders and select clients in ensuring optimal content delivery operations.
In this role, you will:
- Be a leader in a high-impact health initiatives that represent step changes in League’s business and value
- Work with a world-class team to deliver high impact health solutions to our members and clients
- Work cross-functionally to launch projects related to new product offerings that support content within the defined workstream
- Act with a business owner mindset, evaluating the success of key initiatives and making the key decisions to drive growth
- Support League’s ongoing strategic planning process including preparing for monthly and quarterly leadership team meetings
- Security-Related Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Support strong member engagement in the platform, health programs, and campaigns
- Support a strategy around a growing lineup of health programming that drives towards improving health outcomes and value
- Support growth of the number of League customers and Powered by League (PBL) partners by providing expertise around health programming strategy and initiatives
We are looking for:
- A high performer with 3+ years in health or health benefits company, ideally with a strong focus on health strategy
- Experience in a client-facing role with a focus on project leadership
- An experienced healthcare manager and/or consultant with SaaS and/or health industry experience
- A highly organized individual with a track record of delivering projects on time and with clear communication
- A proven leader of complex projects, initiatives, and teams who has demonstrated ability tomanage many projects at the same time and their associated delivery timelines and expectations
- A plus if you are a licensed health professional (RN, PA, NP, PharmD, RD, etc) with a strong history working in direct patient care AND also has worked in non direct patient care areas supporting the broader healthcare landscape
- A leader; you have the ability to lead across an organization even without formal responsibility or direct reports
- A committed team player and collaborator; you understand that in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A self-motivated, optimistic learner who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and can work independently even when the path isn’t clear
- A creative problem-solver; you have an organized, analytical mind and can overcome challenges, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- An advocate; you have passion for League’s mission to drive innovation and transform healthcare
CANADA APPLICANTS ONLY: The Canada-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all Canadian locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.