- Enabling a memorable and personalized customer service experience that focuses on building a connection to the Mejuri brand and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Expertly executes and coaches others to execute our Selling Programs.
- A product expert, remain informed and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches.
- Assist the team with implementing various customer-centric campaigns and maintaining relationships
- Positively ensure all KPIs within the business are consistently achieved. Take ownership of delivering strong results; focusing on team and individual goals.
- Maintain operational processes that have a positive impact on sales, decrease spend and enhance the business.
- Supports the management team to ideate and develop new sales opportunities to drive traffic and engage with our clients
- Drive business through clienteling, sourcing new customers, and fostering existing customer relationships.
- Manage sales floor operations, coaching and providing feedback in the moment to support to the sales team.
- Provide critical insights and make recommendations daily.
- Responsible to support all operational workflows & uphold our standard operating procedures including but not limited to: opening/closing the store, managing merchandise, sales floor management, and employee management & ensuring all business requirements are achieved each day.
- Support all transaction types within our OMNI business including purchases, returns, exchanges, phone sales, BOPIS and BORIS transactions ensuring we exceed expectations with each interaction.
- Manage inventory tasks including but not limited to shipping & receiving, inventory transfers etc.
- Work with store management to identify any opportunities to improve the daily operations of the store (ie. systems, tools, processes).
- Ensure physical store maintenance is upheld 10/10.
- Partner with the Visual Lead to analyze key performance indicators and monitor stock levels to create a productive sales environment and determine actions steps to improve sell-through.
- Provide support to Visual Lead during implementation of retail campaigns.
- Follow up with execution deadlines for key VM initiatives to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Support with the day-to-day maintenance of visual displays and product.
- Report any damaged display product or tools to the Visual Lead.
- Provide feedback to Visual Lead relating to gaps and opportunities.
- Experience in a high volume retail environment.
- Adaptable with the ability to think creatively and quickly
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Critical thinking ability - identify potential challenges and develop action plans
- Physical requirements: Ability to stand for 8 hours, lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside of regular hours on occasion including evenings, weekends & holidays.
- A minimum of two weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days (for full-time employees)
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
- Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan for full-time employees.
- Semi-annual performance reviews.
- Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
- A generous product discount!
Along with our central mission and vision, we have guiding values that set the tone for where we’re heading and how we work together. These values are behaviors that form our shared beliefs and approach to how we wish to work together at Mejuri, regardless of role, level, and work location. Our 8 core values help drive our decision making when we are cross collaborating, redefining luxury, and creating a sense of commitment and inclusion to help shape our company culture.
Our values are:
FIND A WAY | We break down problems into manageable steps, explore creative solutions daily, learn from failure, and adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR | We share constructive feedback openly, continuously improve personal and team performance, collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
CUSTOMER OBSESSED | We actively listen to customer feedback, make decisions that impact customers positively, continuously refine product, service, or customer interactions
EMPOWERED OWNERS | We proactively address cross team challenges, willingly tackle any task big or small, take initiative, and lead by example
JUST DO IT | We make informed decision quickly, encourage experimentation and learning, encourage thoughtful risk taking, embrace change, and stay adaptable
HUMILITY | We acknowledge team contributions before self, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, maintain an open and receptive mindset, and promote a respectful work environment
CURIOSITY | We seek out new challenges daily, ask questions to understand deeply, reimagine and innovate to drive progress
DRIVE RESULTS | set clear goals and prioritize tasks, focus on high impact activities daily, monitor progress through clear metrics, stay persistent and solution orientated