Operations Lead (Retail)
- Lead a memorable and exceptional customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the Mejuri brand story.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches, keeping the team informed as well.
- Flex as a stylist when needed and support the in-store customer journey.
- Execute tasks and assist in keeping the store clean and organized.
- Ensure all customers are presented with their products and thanked as the final step of the customer journey.
- Proactively request feedback from management on successes and areas of improvement. Take opportunities for training and development when needed.
- Receiving - ensure accurate and timely receiving of weekly inventory and POSM supply receipts while assisting in backstocking replenishment deliveries.
- Order Fulfillment - manage the BOH flow for retail sales originating from in-store sales, phone sales or Buy Online Pickup in Store, ensuring efficiency with packaging and order delivery standards.
- Inventory & Supply Management - Manage inventory accuracy, ensuring Sellable, Display inventory levels are accurate and overseeing all tasks for internal adjustments and transfers. Support all inventory count processes and execute measures to ensure inventory accuracy. Ensure order and/or product discrepancies are communicated and troubleshooted in the moment (and deploy cross functional HQ communication as needed). Complete all necessary documentation for shrink, monitoring reasons and taking action to reduce shrink where possible.
- Storage & Organization - Maintain organizational integrity of our BOH up to and including display inventory and sellable inventory, packaging, and all supplies.
- Technology Management - Ensure all technology is working and determine solutions when needed. Escalate issues to store management & IT if issues cannot be resolved in store.
- Partner with the Visual Lead to analyze key performance indicators and monitor stock levels to create a productive sales environment and determine actions steps to improve sell-through.
- Provide support to Visual Lead during implementation of retail campaigns.
- Follow up with execution deadlines for key VM initiatives to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Support with the day-to-day maintenance of visual displays and product.
- Report any damaged display product or tools to the Visual Lead.
- Provide feedback to Visual Lead relating to gaps and opportunities.
- Support the achievement of store KPI’s, as defined by the Store Manager.
- Support operational systems & processes that enable the business to maximize results.
- Share consistent operational information between leadership and team members.
- Support training and onboarding for new team members, focusing on operational requirements.
- Responsible for managing the floor and customer experience when Store Manager is not present.
- Communicate any customer insights to Store Manager and Operations Manager.
- Responsible for answering all incoming phone calls and service the client, including managing phone sales. Responsible to ensure all voicemails are responded to within 12 hours.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Experience in a high volume retail environment.
- Experience creating standards and procedures.
- Adaptable with the ability to think creatively and quickly
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Critical thinking ability - identify potential challenges and develop action plans
- Physical requirements: Ability to stand for 8 hours, lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be able to work outside of regular hours on occasion including evenings, weekends & holidays.
- A minimum of two weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days (for full-time employees)
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
- Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan for full-time employees.
- Semi-annual performance reviews.
- Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
- A generous product discount!
Along with our central mission and vision, we have guiding values that set the tone for where we’re heading and how we work together. These values are behaviors that form our shared beliefs and approach to how we wish to work together at Mejuri, regardless of role, level, and work location. Our 8 core values help drive our decision making when we are cross collaborating, redefining luxury, and creating a sense of commitment and inclusion to help shape our company culture.
Our values are:
FIND A WAY | We break down problems into manageable steps, explore creative solutions daily, learn from failure, and adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR | We share constructive feedback openly, continuously improve personal and team performance, collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
CUSTOMER OBSESSED | We actively listen to customer feedback, make decisions that impact customers positively, continuously refine product, service, or customer interactions
EMPOWERED OWNERS | We proactively address cross team challenges, willingly tackle any task big or small, take initiative, and lead by example
JUST DO IT | We make informed decision quickly, encourage experimentation and learning, encourage thoughtful risk taking, embrace change, and stay adaptable
HUMILITY | We acknowledge team contributions before self, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, maintain an open and receptive mindset, and promote a respectful work environment
CURIOSITY | We seek out new challenges daily, ask questions to understand deeply, reimagine and innovate to drive progress
DRIVE RESULTS | set clear goals and prioritize tasks, focus on high impact activities daily, monitor progress through clear metrics, stay persistent and solution orientated