Hi, I’m Erik, and I’m currently the Director, IT at Mejuri. I’m looking for a customer-experience focused, and agile IT Manager to help lead our IT team. A strong candidate is someone who not only has technical aptitude, but can work cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders while delivering exceptional service.As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team of IT specialists
- Supervising the deployment of cutting-edge software systems
- Enhancing Mejuri’s security through the development of new systems, processes, and policies
- Ensuring the IT team delivers world-class support for Mejuri team members
It’s a great time to join the IT team, as we’re working diligently to scale our systems, processes, and team structure, in tandem with Mejuri’s growth. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a multitude of projects, bring new ideas to the table, and work on the latest systems. If you are someone who wants to level-up as both a leader and IT professional, this is the role for you.
- Supervise a team of two IT specialists, and manage the relationships with our MSP partners
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT team, including system administration and the help desk function
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to keep Mejuri secure
- Oversee the procurement and deployment of new software platforms
- Manage the on/offboarding program, as well as the equipment supply and retrieval process
- Develop new processes, procedures, and documentation
- Proven track record of managing an IT team at a high-growth company
- Experience leading software deployments, process improvements, and/or major IT initiatives.
- Strong vendor management skills, and experience procuring software and hardware assets.
- Subject-matter expert for a variety of SaaS and cloud tools such as: Okta, Google Workspace, Jamf/Kandji/Mosyle, Jira, or similar.
- Demonstrated examples of “big-picture” thinking and proactively addressing common IT issues.
- Ability to perform on-site visits to Mejuri’s fulfillment center and retail stores, as needed.
Things We Consider An Asset:
- Relevant IT & Security certifications (ie. ITIL, CompTIA, ISC2, ISACA, SANS)
- Experience providing IT solutions to remote team members across various time zones.
- A minimum of three weeks vacation, plus personal days and three religious observance days.
- A hybrid work model for all corporate roles.
- ‘Mejuri Passport’ which allows employees who meet specific criteria to work in other locations for one month per year.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees. We also offer bereavement leave, including miscarriage and stillbirth support.
- Parental leave salary top-up of up to 80%, as well as a personalized return-to-work transition and accommodation plan for full-time employees.
- Semi-annual performance reviews.
- Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
- A generous product discount!
Along with our central mission and vision, we have guiding values that set the tone for where we’re heading and how we work together. These values are behaviors that form our shared beliefs and approach to how we wish to work together at Mejuri, regardless of role, level, and work location. Our 8 core values help drive our decision making when we are cross collaborating, redefining luxury, and creating a sense of commitment and inclusion to help shape our company culture.
Our values are:
FIND A WAY | We break down problems into manageable steps, explore creative solutions daily, learn from failure, and adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR | We share constructive feedback openly, continuously improve personal and team performance, collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
CUSTOMER OBSESSED | We actively listen to customer feedback, make decisions that impact customers positively, continuously refine product, service, or customer interactions
EMPOWERED OWNERS | We proactively address cross team challenges, willingly tackle any task big or small, take initiative, and lead by example
JUST DO IT | We make informed decision quickly, encourage experimentation and learning, encourage thoughtful risk taking, embrace change, and stay adaptable
HUMILITY | We acknowledge team contributions before self, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, maintain an open and receptive mindset, and promote a respectful work environment
CURIOSITY | We seek out new challenges daily, ask questions to understand deeply, reimagine and innovate to drive progress
DRIVE RESULTS | set clear goals and prioritize tasks, focus on high impact activities daily, monitor progress through clear metrics, stay persistent and solution orientated