Product Manager (Remote EST)
Our employees are central to everything we are. They do more than share remarkable talent and build pioneering AI software—they bring fresh ideas to old ways of thinking and delight our customers. That’s why we’re committed to making sure every employee at MindBridge feels appreciated. We do this by offering a robust benefits package and by creating a culture that is both inspiring and welcoming. Working at MindBridge isn’t like any other job. We’re a team of high-spirited and dynamic individuals who are passionate about using artificial intelligence to enable humans to do better. With that comes a high-drive culture where people feel valued, supported, and primed to succeed.
Do you like developing products to solve real-world customer’s problems? Do you have experience performing market research to understand market drivers and the competitive landscape? Are you passionate about the application of new technologies to disrupt traditional models of business? We’re actively seeking talented individuals who can help define and build market leading products to ensure the continuing success of MindBridge.
Every day, we help our customers make smarter decisions by enabling them to detect anomalies in data using machine learning artificial intelligence. Your role, as a Product Manager will include identifying sets of prioritized product requirements based on a deep understanding of user needs and market research. You will be responsible for communicating the roadmap both internally and externally to key stakeholders and working with R&D to execute on the delivery of the roadmap.
Our product management team is motivated by a desire to deeply understand market requirements and support the introduction of innovation in the product to delight our customers.
- Intermediate to senior level role with previous reporting relationships into VP and/or C-suite executives
- 5-10 years experience in the product manager position in an innovation-technology driven firm
- 3-5 years experience working in the data analytics, machine learning or related market
- Possessing exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for working with customers and developers in an emerging technology field
- Experience in developing requirements for new products that incorporate emerging technologies and bringing those products successfully (or unsuccessfully with lessons learned) to market
- Experience in researching and quickly understanding new technologies and new market segments
- An understanding and view of the role innovation plays in transforming traditional industries
- Ability to listen to clients’ needs, then work to prioritize and document them for introduction into a product roadmap
- Ability to brief R&D developers, customers and C-suite executives on the roadmap and supporting reasons for the prioritization of features on the roadmap
- An understanding of the role customers can play in roadmap acceleration
- Comfortable writing requirements for complex software and diving into detailed requirements
- Willingness to consume, understand and relay to teammates industry related standards
- Must be able to travel to the US and EU
- Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Jira or another bug-tracking tool
- Ability to manage feedback from multiple parties
- Organized, adaptable, execution-oriented, and data-driven
- High energy, self-motivated, and team-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Design Thinking training and experience an asset
- Team management experience an asset
- Engineering, math or computer science bachelor or higher degree from an accredited university
Requirements contingent on employment:
- Fulfill requirements necessary to obtain full background check;
- Eligibility for Government of Canada Secret Level (II) clearance.
About the company
Through the power of human-centric artificial intelligence, MindBridge Ai helps organizations deliver rapid value to their clients with deeper insights and higher risk assurance for 100% of their data. With MindBridge Ai Auditor, the world’s first AI-powered auditing solution, organizations across multiple industries are augmenting human capacity to restore confidence in their financial data.
MindBridge is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our workforce; achieving it is an important competitive advantage in the global marketplace. The Company has a strict policy of equal opportunity in hiring, developing, promoting and compensating employees. The company seeks to attract, retain and reward employees who perform their work to the highest standards, basing promotions on qualification and merit. MindBridge is passionate and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or veteran status.
Mindbridge is committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. We will work with you to provide the necessary support and make reasonable accommodations to facilitate your participation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.