Open Call for Applications
A third of the world's crop production depends on honeybee pollination, yet beekeepers lose 40% of their hives each year.
To be part of the solution, our team's mission is to provide beekeepers and growers the data-driven tools needed to raise thriving honeybee colonies. We believe that the technology being built by our team - including sensors and AI models - will lead to a future where pollinators are considered an essential factor in feeding our planet.
Work That Matters
In anticipation of future team expansions, we’re putting out an open call for applications. We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues who are willing to learn the business of beekeeping, and go into the field.
Our team is made up of:
- Data Scientists
- Product Designers
- Software Developers
- Hardware Engineers
- QA Specialists & Field Testers
- Sales Representatives
- Customer Success Specialists
- Operations (Finance, HR, etc)
You will thrive in our environment of you have :
- Interest and curiosity for regenerative agriculture, precision agriculture, ag technology and/or beekeeping
- Creative problem solving skills
- Sense of details and documentation
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
Benefits & Conditions
Nectar is committed to its team members’ wellbeing. Thus, we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Half-day Fridays: our work week ends every Friday at mid-day
- Remuneration according to experience
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation, plus paid time off during the holidays
- Group insurance including health, dental, vision care and virtual healthcare (after 3 months)
- Access to the group RRSP and financial advice from day 1
- Annual wellness spending account of $500
- To be performed anywhere in Canada and/or from Nectar’s office in Montreal
- Learn beekeeping and participate in maintaining Nectar’s hives at its farm
- An endless supply of honey
Some benefits may change based on the candidate’s location and position.
Interested in joining the hive? Please send us your resume, along with a short message to describe your ideal position at Nectar and how you’re suited for it.
Please note that this is a general call for applications, not for a specific position. We will keep your information and reach out to you should there be any opportunities that fit your expertise in the near future.