Head of Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Location: At Opencare, we are a remote first organization and we are open to applicants across Canada and the US.
Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspective that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business.
Experience means something different to each of us and your unique combination of skills, passions and experiences are what makes you a valuable asset to our team. If the role below is of interest to you, please consider applying!
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists should be focused on delivering world class patient experiences and care, not worrying about where their next patient is going to come from. Opencare is making that a reality by conveniently enabling patients to find a new dentist that perfectly matches their needs, and seamlessly book and visit them for the first time.
We live our most important life moments through our mouths, from laughing with friends to eating our favorite meal to kissing our loved ones goodnight. Despite that, most people avoid seeing a dentist and prioritizing their oral wellness. We are changing that.
Our Growth Team Vision:
We are building a world where seeing their dentist is a part of everyone's overall wellness routine that they embrace. In order for Opencare to truly impact a change in people’s perceptions around dentistry, we need to communicate this vision in a compelling and persuasive way, and allow Opencare to reach as many patients as possible.
How will you help us get there:
As our Head of Growth Marketing at Opencare, you’ll be leading a team and working closely with the CEO and executive team to help us expand our business by 2x year-over-year, and further establish ourselves as the market leader for helping patients find high-quality new dentists. Opencare works on a city-based model, so growth is driven by both expanding depth to reach new patients in existing cities, and by rolling out playbooks into new cities.
Your primary role will be to:
- Drive our B2C growth strategy to grow the volume of patients that book through Opencare each month and grow our company revenue and profit
- Grow our current marketing channels with strong unit economics by investing in our execution, experimentation processes, content, creative and team
- Collaborate with leaders on the product and B2B side of the business to plan and deliver strategic platform growth based on marketplace dynamics
- Deliver impactful, high-converting creative and messaging into the market that aligns with our brand and mission
- Leverage CRO to increase conversion across our platform
- Expand and develop new channels to reach patients
- Leverage our analytics infrastructure and further develop our reporting architecture to ensure our marketing mix is highly profitable and scaling
- Coach, mentor, and build your team of top performing channel owners
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
- 2+ years in a B2C Director/VP of Marketing role at an early-stage DTC/B2C company
- 5+ years experience in performance and lifecycle marketing, with depth in paid social, SEM, and referrals
- Proven track record of delivering rapid revenue growth with tight CPA goals
- Experience developing new core messages and overseeing highly converting creative production
- Experience successfully launching new scalable marketing channels
- Passion for building teams, coaching, and mentoring high performers
- Very strong analytical skills, and ability to use analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Heap, GA4) to inform insights and strategy, including channel attribution
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate brand and conversion performance to deliver a well-rounded customer experience
- Strong ability to communicate and influence across all levels, from executives to individual contributors
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in the health or wellness industry
- Hands-on SEO experience
- An entrepreneurial background
- Experience working with digital affiliate marketing and creators/influencers
At Opencare, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity makes us stronger and more innovative, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you require assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please inform your Talent Partner.