Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Location: At Opencare, we are a remote first organization. We are open to applicants from across Canada and the US.
Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspective that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business.
Experience means something different to each of us and your unique combination of skills, passions and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team. If the role below is of interest to you, please consider applying!
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, which frees them up to prioritize world class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important part of our body, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that.
Through the Opencare marketplace, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness. We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture and what we do at Opencare here.
Our TEAM (ie. Marketing team) Vision:
In order for Opencare to truly impact a change in people’s perceptions around dentistry, we need to attract patients to our platform, and effectively communicate the “why” behind this vision. We want to build a world where going to the dentist is a regular part of your overall wellness routine, and allow for proactive and well-informed decisions to be made around who you trust with this important part of your health.
How will you help us get there:
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Opencare, you’ll be working closely with our Director, B2C Marketing and our CEO.
Your primary role to support patients will be to:
- Drive growth in patient bookings by re-engaging patients to move them through their journey, via email, SMS, and in-app
- Expand our referral program to enable patients to refer their friends and family to Opencare
- Implement a comprehensive and delightful customer experience through our transactional touchpoints
Your primary role to support dentists will be to:
- Collaborate with our CX team to ensure that our dentists are engaged and up-to-date with our product offerings, and understanding the impact on their business
- Support our sales team to build engaging and compelling email outreach as part of their customer journey
- Write interesting and persuasive content that communicates our mission and converts patients and dentists (leveraging content writers and designers as needed)
- Build, coordinate, and manage trigger and broadcast email and SMS campaigns that effectively engage and convert our customer base
- Perform data analysis in Looker to uncover opportunities for growth in patient bookings and customer insights
- Work cross-functionally with the rest of our GTM teams to ensure that all our channels are mutually supportive
Skills and attributes we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- 4+ years in Lifecycle or Email Marketing
- Track record of driving growth in lifecycle channels in the B2C and B2B space
- 3+ years of experience with ESP’s (Iterable preferable)
- Run automation workflows for re/engagement & custom audience segmentation
- Experience with both drip and transactional email/SMS campaigns
- A data-driven mindset with hands on experience gathering information from Looker and/or Heap Analytics to understand campaign performance
- Experience partnering with cross functional teams in a startup environment a plus
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to disability during the interview process, please inform your Talent Partner.