PiinPoint is a SaaS platform helping to reinvent retail communities by changing the way retailers identify, validate, manage, and grow location networks with ease. We are a Y-Combinator backed SaaS startup looking for the right people to contribute to making a real impact in the retail, commercial real estate, and technology industries.
At PiinPoint, the sales team serves as a trusted advisor for prospects and customers. As an Account Executive on Mid-Market prospects in both Canada and the US, you will work with leads through the entire buying process, from qualification to close. You are an experienced, individual sales revenue contributor having met or exceeded sales quotas consistently through developing a sales process and methodology that works.
You will work closely with the Marketing team to develop successful marketing communications campaigns for new sales, as well as working with Customer Success to ensure the successful onboarding of new clients. You may be reengaged by Customer Success/AM team during renewal and or expansion opportunities from time to time. Quite simply, you’ll have the opportunity to impact our customers' business in a big way.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Responsible for hitting new sales targets as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance and pipeline conversion.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of opportunities so that you can consistently drive revenue to target for the company and strong ROI for our customers.
- Most of your time will be spent positioning the value of our product with prospects through demos, email and phone and then managing and nurturing the prospect through the buying cycle to close.
- Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customizing your presentation based on the prospects company size, industry and desired customer support experience.
- Proactively report on learnings and valuable feedback to the product team so that we can improve the product and prioritize the right projects.
- Gain a deep knowledge on our always evolving product and understand the nuances of how it can be used so that you’re able to support prospects accordingly.
- Working with Marketing to advise on campaigns, identify better ways to engage inbound and outbound leads, and live support at events and conferences.
- Working with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and fully informed onboarding through providing background, client details, and facilitating introductions and relationship handoffs.
- You are a top performer in an outbound sales role with 5+ years experience closing net new logos (SaaS experience is a bonus but not required).
- You have a track record and can demonstrate achievements meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrated success with lead generation through all means, cold calling, email, LinkedIn, inbound followup.
- Have experimented and nailed down cold calling and outbound lead generation tactics, sales processes, and qualifying tactics - ie. you have experimented alot and now you have the secret sauce.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a must, and experience with Zoominfo a bonus.
- You are an active user of LinkedIn and have demonstrated experience driving leads for LI tools.
- Finally, you are in sales because you are self motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
While we are looking for highly driven individual contributors to sales revenue in the short-run, we are looking for individuals who are seeing their career trajectory into sales management as we build our outbound and inside sales team over time for both Canadian and especially, our US expansion in FY2024.
Base Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
OTE: $168,000 CAD
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
- Overview of your track record in an outbound sales context in a B2B SaaS context.
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- If interested you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org