Talent Sourcing Specialist (contract)
People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will help us build a world-class recruitment function. You will work closely with our Hiring Managers to recruit talent that align with our Leadership Principles. Treating every candidate like a customer, you'll ensure they are met with an exceptional candidate experience at every step of the process. You will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition to implement best practices ensuring our recruitment processes are valid and reliable while balancing efficiency and effectiveness.
We are a high-performing organization, and we encourage a Championship Mindset. We leave our egos at the door and understand a diversity of perspectives is the best way to solve problems and deliver value.
- Own the recruitment cycle end-to-end, managing multiple roles across departments (both technical and non-technical)
- Develop strategic sourcing plans to find top talent.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience, creating meaningful relationships and a lasting impression
- Source candidates with LinkedIn Recruiter, crafting custom and compelling messages
- Continuously improve your recruitment key results (time-to-fill, response rates, interview success rates, etc.)
- Build a pipeline of diverse talent that aligns with our Leadership Principles
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert for each of your roles
- Support Plooto’s recruitment marketing efforts and special projects
- You’ve recruited in FinTech
- You’ve hired internationally through the Global Talent Stream
- 4+ years in successfully recruiting at-scale
- You are a hunter - this is a heavy sourcing position
- Ability to sell candidates on culture, teams, and roles with a consultative approach
- An analytical mindset, driven by metrics and experimentation
- Resilience to rejection; you don’t settle until you find the right candidate
- A passion for all-things recruitment
Why become a Plootonian?
Everything we do can be traced back to our Leadership Principals. We leave our egos at the door and roll up our sleeves to get things done. We have an extremely strong product-market fit with an ever-growing customer base. We’re backed by an experienced and diverse group of FinTech veterans.
We have really big ambitions and are scaling rapidly. You’ll get the space and support you need to grow by focusing deeply on meaningful work. Plootonians are passionate about their customers, teams and FinTech, so you’ll feel right at home! You’ll receive a competitive salary, stock options from day 1, and annual bonus (on top of many other benefits). Secure your seat on our Rocketship as we build the next FinTech unicorn together!
See more open positions at Plooto
Something looks off?