Senior Business Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
We are currently able to hire full time in the following Canada locations: Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia. If you are located outside of these provinces, you can still be considered as an applicant but the position will be on a contract basis.
82% of small businesses fail due to poor management of cash flow. Our vision is to enable the advancement of Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) by developing the tools & insights they need to maximize their cash flow. Over 9,000 businesses and their finance teams trust Plooto to automate their financial processes so they can focus on reaching their true potential.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will act as a bridge between the business and technical teams by possessing a strong understanding of both financial expertise and technology. You will work directly with our Program Manager to perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
What You’ll Do
- The key to succeed in this role is to be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and breaking down processes into requirements engineers can code to.
- If you like the responsibilities of evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and implementing solutions, get ready to make a remarkable impact on our company!
- You will be the driving force behind financial process improvement and efficiency.
- By staying up-to-date on the latest advancements in finance and IT, you will have the power to automate and modernize systems, ensuring increased accuracy and speed.
- As you conduct meetings and presentations, sharing your ideas and findings, you will inspire collaboration and innovation.
- Your ability to gather critical information and produce insightful ideas will provide invaluable data for decision-making.
- By leading projects, allocating resources effectively, and ensuring timely completion, you will be the hero driving successful outcomes.
- Brace yourself for the exciting journey of transforming operations, optimizing performance, and achieving organizational greatness!
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Previous FinTech experience, preferably risk and compliance.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience creating detailed requirements and acceptance criteria.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Why Become a Plootonian?
If you are looking to make a professional impact, look no further. Plooto is currently in hyper-growth mode, looking to 10x our customer base. Plooto is dramatically changing the payments space in North America. We have delivered an unrivaled product experience to fulfill a growing need in the SMB space. The biggest reason why SMBs close their doors is due to poor management of finances and cash flow. Plooto solves that problem! We have an extremely strong product-market fit with a massive opportunity ahead of us. We are backed by an experienced and diverse group of FinTech veterans. You will have the opportunity to make history and change the course of this sector for many years to come. Join Plooto and be a part of making history.