Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
We are currently hiring full-time in the following US locations: California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Florida, and Washington. If you are located outside of these states, you can still be considered as an applicant, but the position will be on a contract basis.
82% of small businesses fail due to poor management of cash flow. Our vision is to enable the advancement of Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) by developing the tools & insights they need to maximize their cash flow. Over 10,000 businesses and their finance teams trust Plooto to automate their financial processes so they can focus on reaching their true potential.
About the Role
As our Senior Manager, Content Marketing you will drive brand awareness and brand experience consistency for Plooto through a robust content marketing program and oversight of all marketing copy across our website and communications channels. Reporting to the Director of Brand, you will play a crucial role in elevating Plooto’s brand equity in the market as the leading payment automation solution for SMBs.
We're a meritocracy, so you'll find that all decisions we make are based on facts, not dispositions. We're also process, performance and data-driven, so you need to be, too.
What You’ll Do
- Designing and executing a full-funnel content marketing strategy that supports seamless flow of potential customers across the buyer journey from awareness to customer conversion.
- Managing and developing a team to execute Plooto’s content strategy with excellence across every stage of the customer lifecycle with impeccable consistency.
- Hiring and managing freelancers and agencies to produce steady stream of high quality content aligned to Plooto’s content pillars.
- Increasing website traffic by producing robust, engaging content including blogs, podcasts, webinars, videos, and ebooks that prime our audience to view Plooto as the payment automation solution of choice for their business.
- Establishing domain and brand authority through a data-driven thought leadership program that spans written, audio, and video mediums.
- Bringing the voice of Plooto’s customer to life with a robust customer story and advocacy strategy that includes cross-channel campaigns to spotlight our SMB customers’ impact in their local communities.
- Launching a webinar program highlighting Plooto’s value to small businesses and accounting firms, priming them to start free trials.
- Defining benchmarks and metrics to accelerate impact of Plooto’s content marketing program as a key growth lever.
- Developing Plooto’s content style guides that align with our brand identity, voice, and tone and ensuring teams across the company are empowered to use them.
- Providing editorial and quality assurance support to freelancers and team members to ensure style guides are followed and narrative is impactful.
You have 8-10 years experience in content marketing roles. You’ve been integral to fast-growing, high-performing tech companies throughout your career. You’ve had a direct impact on improving organic search, organic traffic, social media engagement, and net new customer acquisition. You have a background in content marketing strategy, writing compelling long-form thought leadership content, crafting thought leadership narratives, producing customer case studies, managing freelance writers and content creators, producing video and audio, and reporting on your results to senior leadership. This is a great opportunity for you to come in, make an immediate impact, and establish best practices to scale.
Why Become a Plootonian?
If you are looking to make a professional impact, look no further. Plooto is currently in hyper-growth mode, looking to 10x our customer base. Plooto is dramatically changing the payments space in North America. We have delivered an unrivaled product experience to fulfill a growing need in the SMB space. The biggest reason why SMBs close their doors is due to poor management of finances and cash flow. Plooto solves that problem! We have an extremely strong product-market fit with a massive opportunity ahead of us. We are backed by an experienced and diverse group of FinTech veterans. You will have the opportunity to make history and change the course of this sector for many years to come. Join Plooto and be a part of making history.