Enterprise Sales Director
Plum is a SaaS startup that uses decades of proven I/O psychology to enable enterprises to reveal human potential and match people to jobs where they'll thrive, so business thrives too. We are a startup about to embark on an exciting growth stage and we are looking to add multiple new Enterprise Sales Directors to join our sales team. You will build key relationships with C-level and other senior talent executives (SVP’s and VP’s of Talent) to scout sales leads for Plum’s full Talent Assessment Platform. In joining our team, you will get hooked on one of the most strategic problems we are helping enterprise clients to solve, Talent.
We are a fully remote team of 46 and, while our roots are in Waterloo Canada, we have team members from Vancouver to Texas to New York. Our ideal candidate will be located in Canada or the United States and willing to work Eastern Time Zone (ET) hours.
In case you don’t like reading, apply here by completing your Plum Profile: https://bit.ly/45DYkBU
WHAT YOU’LL DO
1. Refine and enhance our account-based sales practices to achieve pipeline quota.
2. Use your exceptional people skills day-in, day-out to build relationships.
3. Provide enterprises with impactful solutions to solve their biggest talent management challenges.
Other duties include:
· Develop quarterly account sales plans and actively manage your pipeline to achieve quota
· Research, contact, and nurture new enterprise prospects, driving new opportunities all the way from qualification to close
· Work closely with the Marketing team to develop account-based marketing programs for your prospects
· Deliver compelling customer presentations and demonstrations that expertly articulate our value propositions and how they support the prospective client’s unique objectives
· Create and present proposals customized to your customer's unique requirements
· Manage complex negotiations involving multiple stakeholders within HR, procurement, legal, and compliance
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 6+ years’ of successful SaaS sales experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Enterprise Sales
- Experience in building and monitoring a pipeline of business through account-based sales strategies
- Proven Enterprise prospecting experience
- Experience selling into HR Executives such as CHROs and Chief People Officers considered an asset
WHO YOU ARE
· You are a natural hunter that understands how to find the right customers to maximize revenue growth
· You are a skilled presenter with proven experience preparing and delivering compelling customer-focused demonstrations and proposals at the C-level
· You are an excellent negotiator who effectively balances opportunity value and time to close
· You are a highly organized individual who can create and execute on a sales process, and the ability to consistently leverage each stage to advance the sale
· You are a consultative sales professional who understands how to sell platform opportunities
· You are a self-aware teammate that’s accountable to themselves and others
Plum’s mission is to ensure everyone is happy, fulfilled, and thriving in their career. Using Industrial/Organizational Psychology, we are helping enterprise companies understand the human behind the work. We help companies match candidates to jobs based on their potential and what they could do if just given the opportunity, as well as retain employees through development, internal mobility, and identifying leadership potential. Plum’s data is 4x more accurate than a resume at predicting on-the-job success, and we recently won the 2022 Top HR Product of the Year award to prove it!
At Plum, we believe in creativity, commitment and a culture of support and care through the following initiatives:
· Flexible work schedule
· Family and furbaby friendly
· Fun quarterly company events and activities.
· Annual Company Retreat
· Coaching and internal growth
Plus, we offer health benefits with a focus on mental health and wellness. Our goal is to create a collaborative atmosphere where everyone feels supported and valued.
Apply Here by completing your Plum Profile (https://bit.ly/45DYkBU)
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email email@example.com.