Sr.Coordinator, Sales Operations & Systems
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in 40+ cities spanning 10 countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
The Operations senior Coordinator will be responsible for creating and implementing improved sales processes and operations across multiple sales segments and systems. As part of the Sales Operations team, this candidate will report to the Manager, Sales Operations & Systems and regularly collaborate with sales and cross-functional teams as necessary. The coordinator will have direct responsibilities to create, implement and maintain sales standard operating procedures, process improvements, and administration of sales systems and connectivity.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Coordinate improvements to standard operating procedures related to sales process, technology, tools and provide details for standard operating procedure and training creation
- Implementation of salesforce.com development needs in support of new segment processes, improvements designed to increase efficiency, and related to strategic initiatives that require salesforce development.
- Coordinate process and maintain operations of RFP systems, this includes but is not limited to users, business ready buildings, coordinating with cross-functional partners on corporate rfp content
- Monitor and maintain lead generation channels listings and responsible for issue management for any system outages
- Assist in creation of standard operating procedures for sales systems and segment specific sales process
- Serve as subject matter expert and first point of contact for sales team support on sales process or systems questions,issues, and educational training needs
- Assist in the building and maintaining of operational reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to monitor processes and user adoption
- Monitor/maintain data quality of customer information within Salesforce.com
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Minimum 3 years successfully working in sales operations or analytics team at a public or high growth start-up
- Salesforce.com experience and system administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Hotel Management, Economics, or other related field required.
- Expertise in google sheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with limited supervision as well as works well in a team setting
- Proven experience creating new efficient & effective processes in a complex environment.
- Understanding of sales, hospitality reservations, and understanding of complex inventory models (multi-bedroom, apartments, hotels) beneficial but not required
- Passion, positivity, and an ability to flex with a growing organization!
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
Generous stock plan
Medical, dental and vision insurance (where applicable)
Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Workplace flexibility (for remote-specified positions only) #ABetterWaytoWork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.