Instructional Designer - Contractor Role (Bi-lingual English)
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in 40+ cities spanning 10 countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Design and develop engaging Instructor Led Trainings & eLearnings for various organizational units
- Be knowledgeable in current development trends, training tools, and innovative methodologies
- Build instructor-led training courses in Google Slides
- Build online courses using Articulate Rise and Storyline software
- Identify content areas for course development and course standardization
- Work with project managers and subject matter experts to set detailed timelines, gather necessary information, provide regular updates and reviews, and see projects through to completion
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Excellent English language proficiency, written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as an instructional designer
- Minimum .5 years of experience developing content with eLearning tools such as Articulate Rise, Articulate Storyline, Canva, HTML, and SCORM file types
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, and training methods and techniques
- Knowledge of curriculum design
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven project management experience and the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Applied knowledge of measurement and program evaluation
- Expertise in Google applications including Slides, Docs, and Sheets
- Hard-working individual that thrives in a fast-paced and scrappy work environment
Please note as this is a Contractor Role you are not eligible to participate in Sonder perks and benefits programs.
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
Generous stock plan
Medical, dental and vision insurance (where applicable)
Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Workplace flexibility (for remote-specified positions only) #ABetterWaytoWork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.