ASIC Design (Pre-Silicon) Verification Specialist
SPARK Microsystems is looking for a motivated ASIC Design (Pre-Silicon) Verification Specialist, you will be working on the verification of the digital portion of the ASIC in the product development life cycle of wireless ASICs and SoCs that are used in range of SPARK Microsystems products such as mice, audio headsets, speakers, proximity detection, ranging and IoT. You will work closely with the design team to develop test plans for pre-silicon Digital Design Verification, develop test cases based on the test plan, develop test benches to exercise the design to achieve verification closure. You will also manage, and monitor regression runs, report bugs/failures that occur, and actively debug the failures found. This position reports to the Director of ASIC.
- Develop a test plan and test cases for pre-silicon Digital Design ASIC Verification
- Develop VHDL (or SystemVerilog) test benches for the Digital Design ASIC Verification
- Establish and maintain test environment and strategy for the Digital Design
- Apply the various techniques and approaches of the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) for defining and developing an appropriate verification strategy
- Write verification documentation et reports
- Run code coverage using industry-leading tools
- Document and report problems found to designers and assist them in identifying the source of the problems
- Support laboratory testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience in ASIC or FPGA verification
- Experience in writing test benches in VHDL or/and SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of VHDL sufficient to navigate through an existing design
- Knowledge of the Linux environment, scripting languages (Shell, Tcl, Python, “makefile”)
- Work experience with functional simulators such as Synopsys VCS, Cadence Xcelium/NCsim, Siemens (Mentor) QuestaSim/ModelSim
- Knowledge of source code management techniques (SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge formal verification
- Knowledge in gate-level verification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Understands and deals well with fast development cycles
Promote the following values/qualities:
- Cooperation: Have the success of the team at heart.
- Rigor: Take pride in carefully executed work.
- Motivation: Exceed your limits in a job you love.
- Initiative: Propose new ideas and act.
- Leadership: Positively influencing those around us.
- Knowledge of UVM validation environments
- Experience in lab validation
- A growing start-up where each person has an important role in the success of the Company
- Be part of a passionate, creative and motivated team in a collaborative mode
- A place where you can grow and become the professional you want to be
- Group insurance from day one
- Employee stock option plan
- Hybrid work and flexible hours to balance work/personal life
- In addition to vacation, sick leave and holidays, Spark offers additional days off
Something looks off?