ASIC Digital Designer
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
SPARK Microsystems is looking for a motivated Senior ASIC Digital Designer, you will be working on the ASIC digital design in the product development life cycle of wireless ASICs and SoCs that are used in range of SPARK Microsystems products such as mice, audio headsets, speakers, proximity detection, ranging and IoT. You will be a key member of the ASIC digital design team, researching, designing and bringing the next-generation wireless transceivers into high-volume production at advanced CMOS technology nodes. This position reports to the Director of ASIC.
- Write digital top-level and blocks specifications to fulfil the system requirements
- Design of digital blocks in VHDL and Verilog from specification to functional module
- Simulation of block functionality in Python and Matlab.
- Produce technical documentation (block diagrams, etc.) & technical reports
- Work at the top-level of the ASIC and verify the design to ensure a successful tape-out
- Support the testing and debugging of issues that may arise from early development stages through productization
- Work with the production teams through the development phase and optimizing the designs for increased manufacturing efficiency
- Work with the system group to define the requirements for digital and baseband blocks based on the system requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in Digital circuit design
- Validated working experience in using VHDL and Verilog to translate block specifications into functional RTL
- Excellent programming skills in Python and Matlab, geared towards Digital Signal Processing
- Experience in Cadence or Synopsys digital design flow
- Strong understanding of digital design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands and deals well with fast development cycles
Promote the following values/qualities:
- Cooperation: Have the success of the team at heart.
- Rigor: Take pride in carefully executed work.
- Motivation: Exceed your limits in a job you love.
- Initiative: Propose new ideas and act.
- Leadership: Positively influencing those around us.
- Experience in wireless baseband modem design
- A growing start-up where each person has an important role in the success of the Company
- Be part of a passionate, creative and motivated team in a collaborative mode
- A place where you can grow and become the professional you want to be
- Group insurance from day one
- Employee stock option plan
- Hybrid work and flexible hours to balance work/personal life
- In addition to vacation, sick leave and holidays, Spark offers additional days off
See more open positions at Spark Microsystems
Something looks off?