Vice President, Product
Tampa, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Who We Are
Swift Medical is the global leader in digital wound care. We are a remote first organization headquartered in Toronto, with team members located across the U.S. and Canada. Our vision is to enable clinicians to provide better care to more patients in need with a mission to improve the standard of patient care by transforming personal devices into medical grade technologies.
We are the trusted wound technology partner of more than 4,000 healthcare facilities in North America across the continuum of care. Our solutions empower healthcare providers to deliver standardized, accessible and equitable wound care for every patient – with advanced, high-precision imaging, compliant documentation, clinical analytics and remote care.
In addition to the impact we are making in the healthcare industry and in the lives of patients, the best thing about Swift Medical is our exceptional people and our culture. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, what we do is not only inspiring, but we we are also a collaborative team working in an empathetic, energetic, and positive environment.
Our values guide us on our mission to transform patient care. We embrace them, and strive to embody them in all that we do. They are:
Who You Are
As the leader overseeing Swift Medical's strategic product vision, your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our product portfolio. You will be at the forefront of ensuring that our products align seamlessly with the overarching company goals and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of market demands. Stay ahead of industry trends and customer needs, driving innovation and evolution to maintain Swift Medical's position as a leader in healthcare technology.
Your expertise will be crucial in developing robust actionable product roadmaps and directing the development teams to deliver the solutions. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure these roadmaps are not only comprehensive but also executed with precision. Your role is to navigate the complexities of product development, orchestrating a seamless process that leads to timelyand successful product launches.
We seek a hands-on leader who is not afraid to dive into the intricacies of the product development process. Your ability to contribute at an individual level, beyond team management, will be a driving force in the success of Swift Medical's product initiatives.
Given the nature of our work in healthcare, a background in healthcare is not just desirable but essential for success in this role. Your familiarity with healthcare plans, clinical processes, and home care practices will be the default expectation, ensuring that our products not only meet but exceed industry standards.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Strategic Product Mapping and Evolution:
- Conduct further market analysis to identify emerging trends and customer preferences.
- Understand the current product roadmap deliverables that require development.
- Define a strategic vision for Swift Medical's product portfolio in alignment with company objectives.
- Regularly assess and adjust the product strategy based on evolving market demands and technological advancements.
- Foster a culture of innovation within the product development team.
- Product Roadmap Development and Execution:
- Develop and update detailed and comprehensive product roadmaps, outlining key milestones and timelines.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and sales teams to align strategies and priorities.
- Oversee the execution of product roadmaps, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outcomes - create the required Epic, story and feature functionalities whose coding and testing progress will be tracked to completion within the desired timelines
- Continuously monitor and adapt roadmaps based on feedback, market changes, and business priorities.
- Actively engage cross functionally in the product development process, offering insights and hands-on contributions.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to address challenges and guide decision-making.
- Lead by example, demonstrating a commitment to excellence and a passion for product innovation.
- Balance strategic thinking with a practical, on-the-ground approach to problem-solving.
What You Bring To Swift
- Previous experience in healthcare-related roles, preferably in product management.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare plans, clinical workflows, and home care practices.
- Ability to bridge the gap between technical product development and the specific needs of the healthcare industry.
- You stay informed about regulatory requirements and industry best practices related to healthcare technology.
Please note that this role is open to anywhere in the United States, preferably within EST, to ensure maximum alignment with Swift's core working hours.
Why Choose Swift
Unlimited Vacation Program
100% Paid Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
Continuous Growth Budget
Employee Stock Option Plan
Company Laptop & Work From Home Budget
Parental Leave Top Up Program
Mentoring and Development Opportunities
Remote-First Work (in Canada and the US)
The opportunity to transform patient care and be part of a world-class team
Not checking every box? Apply anyway! We'd love to learn more about you. We are an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants of diverse backgrounds and experiences. At Swift Medical, we are committed to providing equal opportunities and a sense of belonging for all team members, both present and future.
We celebrate diversity, and are dedicated to identifying and eliminating any barriers that may exist within our own hiring process, programs, and practices. Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the interview process, please specify your requirements to email@example.com when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
Please note: We are a remote team, and as such, all interviews will be conducted using Microsoft Teams.
We thank and appreciate all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no agency calls.