Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
Founded in 2016, Tread is a vertical SaaS company in the Construction Materials industry, with a vision of accelerating construction. We deliver simple and powerful solutions to materials logistics enterprises globally.
Tread’s SaaS solution is a common data and ERP platform for the materials producers, haulers, and contractors in our $660Bn global market. We aim to provide the full suite of solutions required for a business to have a truly paperless and digital order to cash system of record deployed across their enterprise.
Tread is fortunate to be backed by some of North America’s most trusted technology venture investors, including Crosslink Capital, Ripple Ventures, Real Ventures, and Ridgeline Partners, all patient venture investors who are motivated to support the next ten years of growth as we continue to partner with some of the largest material producers in the world.
We believe that the digitization of our industry is here, and Tread is ensuring that we are doing all that we can to help ensure that digital adoption delivers meaningful long term value for our customers and stakeholders.
We're thrilled to Tread Onward and Upward with one of the hardest working and most important industries on the planet in the years and decades to come.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to provide certainty, precision, and predictability to the trillion-dollar construction industry: a market that is currently underserved by technology. We’re building technology that will improve construction on a global scale.
Tread is looking for a B2B marketing generalist to join our team. This individual will lead many of Treads growth and product marketing activities, working directly with the company CEO. You don’t have to have extensive past marketing experience, but you do need to be a fast learner, scrappy, highly detail oriented, and willing to wear a variety of hats.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-8 year of marketing, consulting, experience as a founder or some other results oriented role where you had to use quantitative and writing skills.
- Confident and clear writer with bonus points if you have experience with B2B marketing writing including for emails, case studies and sales collateral as well as for ad copy.
- Good quantitative skills in excel to evaluate campaigns and allocation resources.
- A willingness to get your hands dirty as you’ll be the main doer on our marketing team.
- Not required, but the ideal candidate would have some experience with digital marketing including paid digital advertising (paid search and paid social) as well as ask marketing automation and CRMs.
- Lead and assist with the creation of marketing and sales collateral and the communication with our customers.
- Manage demand generation tactics including outbound outreach and inbound advertising (paid and organic).
- Test new marketing channels and be data oriented in evaluating them.
- Do whatever is necessary to support building a leading brand and marketing function.
WHAT EXCITES YOU
- Fast-paced technical environment where you can make decisions quickly and fail fast.
- Doing work that matters and has quantifiable impact.
- Being a change agent.
- Making data driven decisions.
- Continuous learning.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE TREAD
- 🏠Remote First. Opportunity to work from home.
- ⏰Flexibility. We trust our team to get their work done.
- 📖Professional Development. $1,000 per year for every employee to focus on their learning & development, as well as developmental paid days off.
- 📈Equity. Each employee receives stock options so we can share in our success.
- 🦷Benefits. Start from day one!
- 💪Health & Wellness Priority. Lunch & Learns, mental health coverage, & more.
- 🌴Time Off. Unlimited vacation time.
- 💛Family Focus. Extended parental leave with top-up and sick dependent days separate from your own.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Transparency. We default to open communication, ensuring information is direct, freely shared, and easily accessible.
- Recognition. We celebrate high-impact work and team wins.
- Empathy. We foster an environment where colleagues and partners can belong, and where we listen to and respect each other.
- Accountability. We do what we say we will do, take responsibility for our actions, and hold ourselves & team members to our commitments.
- Determination. We work smart, with urgency, grit, and intention, in pursuit of our vision. And we do so in a healthy and sustainable manner.
- Constant Pursuit of Excellence. We take pride in our work, continuously improving & learning, and striving to be our best.
Tread's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitment
Tread provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
See more open positions at Tread
Something looks off?