Unsplash+ Artist Manager
We’re looking for someone to join our team and support our Unsplash+ growing community. You’ll work directly with the Head of Community to manage Unsplash+ contributor’s needs, developing help articles, work on new processes, reporting issues to product teams and reach out to new communities to scale the Unsplash+ contributor network.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage communication to over 650+ artists through support in Slack, email, monthly newsletters, educational videos
- Be an advocate/voice for the community by collecting and sharing feedback to the Unsplash team
- Develop an engagement strategy for continuous support for Unsplash+ contributors
- Moderate the Unsplash+ slack group for contributors
- Create relevant support articles for contributors to improve the quality in their photography
- Build relationships with new networks of photographers to onboard onto Unsplash+
- Conduct workshops for the Unsplash+ contributor base
- Conduct interviews and surveys for subscribers to better understand their needs
- Report on the growth and retention of the Unsplash+ contributor base
Some experiences and abilities that would be helpful:
- Experience with scaling a creative community
- Strong copywriting, communication & visual skills
- Photography experience is a plus!
We’re looking for someone who:
- is comfortable being part of a small, autonomous, and distributed team and has a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- has very strong communication skills
- is passionate about growing global communities & photography
At Unsplash we’re enabling everyone to create by making visuals open and accessible.
We’re depended on every day as a fundamental building block in the creative process, allowing anyone, from students to award-winning creators, access to high-quality, usable imagery.
Our team is made up of people who enjoy making things people love. We care about details and we care about quality. We do more with less. We’re open and transparent about everything we do, both internally and externally.
Available to all full-time employees.
- Work from home
We’re a remote-first company.
- Company retreats
Team retreats when beneficial.
- Flexible hours
You manage your time. You set your working hours.
- Unlimited holidays
We recommend taking no less than 3 weeks for good health.
- Healthcare Plans & Fund
Full healthcare coverage for teammates in almost every country. If we can’t provide a plan for your country, we make a Healthcare Fund available.
- Maternal/Parental leave
Generous leave programs for both parents when expanding your family.