At Higher Logic, engagement happens here. As the industry-leading, human-focused engagement platform we deliver powerful online communities and communication tools to organizations looking to build, retain, and grow their member or customer base. We’re obsessed with engagement and, with over 13 years of experience in the industry, we’ve got it down to a science. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, Canada, and Australia. We serve more than 3,000 customers, representing over 350,000 online communities with over 200 million users across 42 countries worldwide.
Our team is a thriving community of authentic people with diverse experiences and perspectives. We are honest and genuine and believe that sharing ideas and feedback openly helps us to be successful. We believe that diversity and empathy bring us #AllTogether to make us stronger. We learn from failure and successes because both help us to grow and learn. We strive to understand the why behind our actions and bring our best selves to work every day.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for constructing advanced revenue, bookings, and lead generation analysis, in addition to delivering insights to our business leaders. As an impactful member of the growing FP&A team, the Financial Analyst will leverage business intelligence to evangelize data in a way that supports performance measurement, growth, and outsized financial outcomes across the sales and marketing organizations.
- Proven track record analyzing the P&L, driving vendor analysis, and owning the review of month end close
- Experience partnering across different functions, i.e. Accounting, HR, Technology, etc
- Advanced excel capabilities including, but not limited to, the use of logical functions, reference functions, financial functions, building financial models, and connecting & organizing multiple data sets
- Experience exercising time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting aggressive deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Capable of building PowerPoint presentations, including developing charts and management commentary
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Power BI and Tableau for data cleansing and visualization preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role related to finance, accounting, or a similar business function strongly preferred
To protect yourself against the increasing number of recruiting scams, please make sure that you are communicating with Higher Logic. We communicate through our corporate website at Higher Logic and through corporate emails utilizing our domain name of @higherlogic.com. Be vigilant when checking domains because imitators often make very small changes to trick the eye. Additionally, please know that Higher Logic does not use text messaging or public messaging platforms, such as Telegram or Whatsapp, to make initial contact with candidates and Higher Logic will never ask an employment candidate for financial information or for payment of any kind.
Higher Logic does not accept agency or candidate sourcing solicitations emails or phone calls, nor do we pay agency fees for our posted positions