IT Business System Analyst
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful.
The IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for configuration and maintenance of selected systems utilized across Higher Logic. The BSA is responsible for the reliable operation of business systems through administering changes to existing systems and standing up new systems based on the priorities set in regular project planning. This role works in collaboration with business stakeholders and internal functions like InfoSec to ensure systems are complying with and responding to organizational needs. BSA’s are subject matter experts in their areas of specialty and are responsible for ensuring that technical knowledge is documented and transferred to IT Support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for managing specific systems used at Higher Logic inline with business needs and internal policies. Systems include Jira, Slack, Zoom, Sharepoint, Power Automate, Power BI, SaaS Management and others.
- Performs all requirements, design, configuration, documentation and Tier 2 support for assigned systems
- Maintains support documentation of the configurations and transfers knowledge to the IT Support specialists.
- Ensures all systems are managed inline with internal policies and security standards
- Effectively manages change and communication with users
- Captures user needs and helps define solutions using standard methodologies
Subject Matter Expert across many systems to consult with business stakeholders on ways to help them.
All other duties as assigned including helping IT support during high demand and vacations
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of system configuration and deployment experience
- Experience applying all facets of the system lifecycle including requirements, solution design, configuration, testing, deployment and maintenance/improvements
- Project management knowledge sufficient to lead initiatives with multiple stakeholders and/or vendors
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Proven experience delivery business value and delighting stakeholders through system improvements
To protect yourself against the increasing number of recruiting scams, please make sure that you are communicating with Higher Logic. We communicate through our corporate website at Higher Logic and through corporate emails utilizing our domain name of @higherlogic.com. Be vigilant when checking domains because imitators often make very small changes to trick the eye. Additionally, please know that Higher Logic does not use text messaging or public messaging platforms, such as Telegram or Whatsapp, to make initial contact with candidates and Higher Logic will never ask an employment candidate for financial information or for payment of any kind.
Higher Logic does not accept agency or candidate sourcing solicitations emails or phone calls, nor do we pay agency fees for our posted positions