Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Are you a keen problem solver? Get excited by hunting for ways to improve things? Love taking on a technical challenge? Like being involved in the development process from requirements definition right through to the delivery? In this role, you will be given an opportunity to be a major contributor in ensuring the quality of the next-generation of the Vantage platform.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer who is excited about the new challenges and opportunities offered by a growing company. Come join us at Vantage, where your opinion matters, your experience is valued and interesting work will be part of your daily routine.
If this seems like a recipe for success, we’d love to meet you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for functional regression coverage using the Playwright framework for UI and REST APIs and integrate them into CI/CD pipeline
- Create and improve testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases, and automation test scripts
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration, and regression testing activities
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
Come join an emerging tech company just as we hit our inflection point. Vantage plays in a $250BN addressable market in North America that is seeing significant disruption. Retailers are transforming their digital marketing practices to drive customer acquisition and are looking for new profit centers in retail media networks.
Vantage is uniquely positioned in this space, having established a technology platform that is custom-built for retail media. We offer the only turnkey integrated retail media network. We significantly outperform online media benchmarks by leveraging automation, machine learning, and AI. Ours is the market-leading platform and we have real traction with some of the biggest names in retail.
We are excited to expand the team and take the company to the next level. You would have the opportunity to get in early and obviously, that comes with great possible financial upside, but it also comes with an opportunity to shape the culture of the team. So, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the journey. We’re looking for true team players, not lone wolves, or temporarily hired guns. We are professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success for Vantage and our clients.
Headquartered in Toronto but currently working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our belief is that our firm commitment to diversity & inclusion enables Vantage to be better. We also believe that people are happiest and can accomplish the most amazing things when they have the freedom and flexibility to customize their work and life environments, and can take on huge, stimulating challenges with fantastic colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 3 or more years in a QA environment and Test automation
- You’re skilled in automating the QA process for both UI and API testing but also have experience in manual testing.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases and SQL
- Your strength is your ability to recognize what’s wrong, troubleshoot and provide feedback; to enforce bug free implementation from the beginning.
- Understand and incorporate both industry and Vantage software development standards and best practices in all work initiatives.
- Detail Oriented, incredibly meticulous and you enjoy the fine attention to detail required to spot, prevent, and solve the tiniest of issues before our clients find them.
- Professional bug hunter. You can review technical logs and not only pinpoint the problem but propose solutions to improve it.
- Review automation test execution and test maintenance.
- You love finding new ways to solve problems.
- Tenacious and positive attitude. You never give up!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Employee share ownership – because Vantage wants you to truly share the success
- Flexible work/life, remote-first philosophy
- Great health benefits from Day 1
- Career development / continuing education allowance – we all want to stay sharp
- Mac laptop & other Apple equipment (we’ll give you a budget to build your perfect work-from-home environment because ergonomics matter)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
Please submit a C.V. with a cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com