Senior Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Bloom is a full-service workplace design consultancy representing Craft Public Relations on their search for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. As Talent Advisors, we will be the liaison between Craft Public Relations and yourself during this recruitment process. We do not use fancy tech to search through resumes at Bloom; every resume is reviewed by a human to ensure that we attain a consistent and equitable interview process. You will directly join the team at Craft Public Relations if you are selected as the successful candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Craft is Hiring
Hi, I’m Ali Azzopardi, a Vice President here at Craft. I’m leading recruitment for our newest opening - we’re hiring for a Senior Account Manager. I’ve been with the company for almost seven years, and since I started, we’ve grown from five people to the team of 35 we are today. We’ve got a group of true rockstars, and we’re excited to be growing again!
Lisa Pasquin founded Craft in October 2015 with the goal of creating an inspiring environment where people do great things together. Today, we’re proud to work with some of the country’s best brands, including Nintendo of Canada, GE Appliances, Tim Hortons, Moosehead Breweries, Hershey and Penguin Random House. We do award-winning work, but we also have a lot of fun doing it - our vibrant work environment is one of the best things about Craft.
At Craft, the Senior Account Manager position falls between the Account Manager and Account Director roles. The role expects that you’ll manage projects, including both oversight and hands-on execution, under the guidance of a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will mainly focus on developing and leading paid influencer campaigns, including working with a member of the Senior Leadership Team to build strategies, identify relevant partners, and oversee execution.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to create and lead projects and programs designed to drive coverage and conversation with media and influencers.
- You will be responsible for keeping tabs on the details - time and money! - through the management of work back schedules, status reports, and budget trackers.
- You will get creative by writing content, including press releases, media advisories, project plans, event overview documents, and program wrap reports.
- You’ll be working collaboratively as part of project teams to deliver top quality work.
What You Bring to the Table
- You have experience in public relations / communications; agency experience is a plus.
- You have high standards, and you’re always looking for ways to raise the bar. You’re deeply curious - about your job, and about the world around you.
- You act with empathy, eager to support your team as both people and as colleagues.
- You’re a passionate collaborator, on the lookout for ways to work together with your clients and your colleagues to bring amazing things to life.
- Our office is located in the East Room near King and Sumach in Toronto.
- We offer flexible work arrangements, and a “work for your day” program.
Applications are due by Noon on Monday, October 2, 2023. In your application, please let us know what excites you about the idea of joining the Craft team.
Interviewing at Craft Public Relations includes:
1. A Phone screen with a Talent Advisor from Bloom
2. Video Interview with Ali Azzopardi, Vice President and Cristina Rotondo, Senior Account Manager (60 mins)*
3. Complete our take-home Craft Assignment
4. In-person interview with Lisa Pasquin, President and Rachna Dhanjal, Account Executive (45 mins) + final connect with Ali (15 mins)
5. Reference checks
Like Bloom, Craft PR is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent and the selection process is unbiased, Hiring Managers will not respond to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities. To apply, please submit your application via Bloom.
Inclusion at Craft PR
Craft PR is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that we attain a consistent and equitable interview process we take a high level of care with every application. Our process may be a bit longer than others because we take an inclusive and intentional approach to reviewing every application we receive.